While I feel like my next step is finally figuring itself out, I'm just as confused as ever. Moving to Colorado seems to be one of the hardest things I've ever had to do.
Personally, I know it will be difficult to physically move myself and my two cats across the country. I know it's going to be a hot and lonely two days.
But, really, the hardest part is how my friends are reacting. I will miss them all so dearly, it's hard to leave them. However, I've never felt more guilt-tripped in my life. Every time I go out now I get so many of these comments: "Why are you leaving me?!", "You said you weren't moving til the END of the summer, you're a LIAR!", or "Colorado sucks, you're going to hate it there."
To top it off, the person I've been dating for the past 6 months wants me to go but then consistently makes me feel like shit for leaving. What an emotional roller coaster this is turning out to be. Can't I do something for ME? I've never truly done anything this big for myself, and I want to take this step! I want to go to grad school at Naropa and I want to be an Art Therapist. It will be difficult leaving everyone, but I have to do this.
I wish everyone wouldn't make it even more difficult than it already is.
Be happy for me?
No comments:
Post a Comment